Kaaf Photo Contest 2023 hold on three sections: "Social Documentary photography", "Street Photography" and "Creative Photography" that all photographers can involve in three sections of contest and send us the best your photos.
After reviewing the received photos in term of follows the rules and regulations and judging in first stage, Selects 32 photos from each sections to advance to second stage. In the final stage, each photo will receive a score between 0 and 10 from each judge, and the photos with the most points in each section will be announced as the final winners of the contest.
- Participation in this competition is free for all photographers and enthusiasts and we are pleased.
- All photographers can participate in all three sections of the competition, including "Social Documentary Photography", "Street Photography" and "Creative Photography". It is also a free subject, but priority is given to new and creative perspectives.
- There is no limit on the number of photos that can be sent; however, each photographer is allowed to send only one free photo for each section. The amount of money you have to pay for each extra picture is 0.005 Ethereum. After the payment, Email the deposit receipt as well as your photos to us. Get To Payment
- In the "Social Document" section, photo editing is only allowed in the light, color and crop settings.
- In the "Creative Photography" section, any editing in the photo is allowed, and in photomontage photos, all the components added and combined in the photo must be recorded by the photographer herself.
- The size of the submitted photos to participate in the contest is up to 3 MB in JPEG / JPG format. (It is recommended to set the large side of the photo to 2000 pixels)
- The Secretariat does not impose any restrictions on photographic tools (types of cameras, mobile phones, etc.); But the quality of the work must be desirable.
- The organizer of the contest is allowed to use and publish the photos by mentioning the name of the photographer.
- According to the organizer, the sender of the works is recognized as the owner of the works and the sender of the works is responsible for any legal and moral issues arising from this.
- Inserting any signature, frame, watermark, date, marker, etc. on the photo file will remove the effect from the contest.
- Participation and submission of works constitutes acceptance of all rules and regulations of this competition.
- Decisions on unforeseen matters are the responsibility of the Secretariat.
Deadline For Send Photos17 October 2023
Announcing the winners of the second stage21 November 2023
Announcing the final winners of the contest21 December 2023
30 Million Tomans Cash Prize
3 special Kaaf medals and 9 honorary diplomas will be awarded to the winners.
- The first persons in all three sections of street photography, social documentary and creative will be awarded 10 million Tomans, a special Kaaf badge and an honorary diploma separately.
- The second and third persons of all three sections of the competition will be awarded honorary diplomas.
- A catalog will be prepared and published from the photos that made it to the second stage, and an exhibition of the selected photos will be held virtually in Angareh Gallery.
You can use this address to pay outside of Iran.
Address to receive payments: 0x9a475FA1764a6b5863E7A1F846Daa3b196Cf69FC